Thursday, April 29, 2010

budding artists

Today marked a very important day in the baby books for Bree and Jenna. Today was their first day experimenting with....crayons!
Jenna
Bree
Much to my surprise they took to it way better than I thought. And, funny enough, would you believe that neither of the ladies tried to eat the crayons? I thought for sure they would at least go for a nibble.
Now, I know this seems like a silly milestone, but in a house that revolves around artsy things, craft time, sewing, making big messes, and always having a fridge full of the latest creations, you can see why this is so important. I am thrilled that Bree and Jenna can now take part in all of our creative endeavours. Well almost all.
Do you think it might be pushing the envelope to introduce paint? What could go wrong?

No comments: