If there were fields of tulips that I could run through at the moment, or if I could scream from the rooftops shouting this glorious good news...I would do it!
I AM NOW AUNTIE SHARI! YAY!
That's right! Kylie and Lindsay welcomed into the world a beautiful baby boy this morning and his name is Rory Callum. Love that name - and I hope I have the spelling right!
We are all so very happy for them! I hope to have pics up soon of the new little bundle of joy...as soon as I can snuggle with him and enjoy that fresh new baby scent. In the meantime I will wait patiently and give the new mom and dad a few days at home spending some time getting to know their new family member.
Congratulations Kylie and Lindsay!
We love you!
And welcome to the world little Rory Augustine!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment