Friday, April 16, 2010

Meet Rory

Ok...this little fella melted my heart today! I was lucky enough to get up to Kylie's this afternoon and spend some time getting to know little Rory. Oh I could have just eaten him up!
Would you just look at those cheeks!
And that smile....I am sure he was smiling for me...although Kylie said it could be gas...but I am sure he knew I was there!


And would you look at those yummy toes!
Even though Rory slept through my visit, I was able to get those new baby snuggles as he comfortably dosed in my arms. He even had that new baby smell...well...at least for most of the time.
Anyways...I cannot wait to see this little fella grow up. He is sure one lucky guy to have Kylie and Lindsay as his mom and dad. I know that this little fella will grow up with a great sense of adventure and I am sure that my clan of silly kidlets will teach him quite a few things along the way.
Love ya Rory!

No comments: