Sunday, April 18, 2010

an afternoon with Rory

I am so glad that we got to be part of Rory's first big adventure to Fish Creek Park on Saturday. The weather was glorious for his big day out, as we all ventured to our favourite rock throwing and sitting spot. Typical newborn babe, he slept through all of the excitement but afterwards the little man got to come to our house for dinner and despite all of the normal noise and craziness, he was quite taken when he got to hang out with his new cousins.



Maelle shared one of her favourite pastimes with Rory...reading stories.


Aidan could not get enough cuddle time with the little guy. Wherever Rory went...so did Aidan.


Taking a break from all of the meet-and-greets, with a little snuggle time with mom.


I so adore this little tyke, and he is getting cuter by the day! Would you believe that I already know what I am getting him for his first birthday? And don't get me started on Christmas! Oh how I do love being an Auntie!
Thank you to Auntie Ky & Uncle Lindsay for letting us share in Rory's big day! Be sure to check out Kylie and Lindsay's blog for more "Life With Rory" coverage!

No comments: