Can I say happy spring yet? Man does it ever feel like it today. The temps for the next 2 days are going to be in the high teens! Yay! Yes....it will cool off towards the end of the week, and yes I know that winter is far from over, but as these warm temperatures keep coming I am having doubts that we will get any more snow. We have a few spring bulbs just starting to poke through the ground and I am already getting the itch to get in the garden. No laughing now....I am learning!
Anyways...yesterday afternoon we took advantage of the nice weather (although it was a tad windy) and headed out to the Sandy Cross Conservation Area for a little walk. I love this place. It's such a beautiful area loaded with nature and some amazing walking trails. I am hoping that over Aidan's spring break we can get back for the day and check out some of the other longer hikes. Aidan and Maelle were excited to run off some steam and Aidan insisted on carrying the drinks and snacks. Such a good little hiker!
Everyone gets a little helping hand.
Rest break!
Totally worth the uphill climb!
No comments:
Post a Comment