What a glorious day today...and yesterday for that matter. We tried to spend as much time outside as we could this weekend, and today was no different. We had a lovely time this afternoon at Fish Creek Park, and we were also joined by Auntie Ky and Uncle Lindsay. Now I must say I think Uncle Lindsay had more fun than all of the kids combined - throwing rocks and trying to break off large chunks of ice and watch them meander down the creek. I am actually quite surprised that both of the "older boys" didn't end up in the creek. And it was the kids I was worried about!
The creek bed echoed with laughter of both kids and adults alike...a fantastic way to spend a few hours on a warm (but breezy) spring day.

...there was tonnes of excitement

....lots of observing

...lots of learning

...lots of dirt and lots of water (yes, it's cold
Maelle!)

....and lots of playing!

Hope everyone is having a happy spring day! I am looking forward to the upcoming week of spring break out here! Lots of things planned and lots of fun things to do leading up to Easter weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment