Sunday, March 28, 2010

playtime

I think one of the most rewarding things about having twins (aside from all of the double hugs and kisses) is how these two ladies can finally play together and interact with each other. Especially now...at the awesome age of one. I spend countless moments each day watching Bree and Jenna play. I love to see the games that they come up with (chase is hugely popular), how they can play together and on their own but still sit close together, and the funniest is how they communicate. The "twin" communication I know will haunt us in years to come but you can't help but laugh at the antics at both nap and bedtimes. The giggles are contagious as the girls bounce up and down in their respective beds and play peek-a-boo and soother toss through the crib rails. Priceless!


Playing trains is a big favourite at this house.


Working together.

Now don't get me wrong...these two ladies have learned how to hold their own. There are just as many squabbles and tug-of-war crying over a plastic banana as there are quiet moments. In fact, just the other day, Jenna (who is supposed to be the "quiet" one) bashed Bree over the head repeatedly with a plastic train tunnel. In turn, Bree retaliated later by closing a cupboard door on Jenna. So...as you can see, things are never just quiet in these parts. In fact...when it is quiet....I worry!

No comments: