That was the song I was singing today as I witnessed lots of giggles, smiles, and belly busting laughter as the kids headed out for a little tobogganing this afternoon. The hill was perfect for everyone to have a go on the sled....even Bree and Jenna made their debut as super sledders!
Of course...they have Aidan and Maelle to teach them everything that they know. I have never seen these kids work so hard! The sled would barely even slow down at the bottom of the hill and they were already jumping out and making their way back up.


A great afternoon on this Christmas Eve Eve! Tomorrow, we are prepping for the big day and I am sure anticipation will be running high. We will be tracking Santa's progress all day as we finish up all of our projects, clean the house, head out for our annual Christmas Eve Light Tour, and then settle down for a long winter's nap!
(ok...seriously...that part about long winter's nap....yeah, so not true. There are four kids six and under in this house....we will be lucky to see 6:30!)
No comments:
Post a Comment