I started off by placing Waldo and his crew (cutouts) in various places around the main floor of the house to get the kids practicing their search and find skills. Then it was onto the big one! Six huge posters lined our main hall, each one a different Waldo scene. The kids were each given a "Search and Find Kit" that consisted of a magnifying glass, a pencil, and their passport for the Waldo adventure.
And then....they were off!
Teamwork was the name of the game for the "Where's Waldo Adventure". I have never seen a group of such determined kids! They worked together, they worked on their own, they wandered away for a bit, but they always came back for another "quick look".
Determined I tell ya!
And it wouldn't be a party without the cake....well, cookie cake I guess....a great and yummy way to end off a fantastic party. And yes....the kids went right back to looking for Waldo again and so did the adults!
Thank you to everyone for making this party a great success!
No comments:
Post a Comment