Wednesday, February 24, 2010

love, love, love, love, love!

Ok....talk about wasting almost an entire hour. Well....not actually wasting I guess, more like gaining total inspiration! I'm talking about the Pottery Barn Kids website. That's right! My constant source of inspiration. And this website did not let me down tonight!
If you have never been to this website....please go...NOW! Set aside a good chunk of time for it, make a huge cup of whatever and grab a snack. You also need total isolation as it requires full concentration to take it all in! It's almost an exhausting endeavour! Needless to say....I have made quite a few notes and scribbles in my sketch book. I love this site! Thank goodness Calgary does not have a PB Kids location....yet!
This is the "Brooke Bedroom". Isn't it funny that Maelle's middle name is Brooke? Meant to be I tell you! Meant to be! Oh those butterflies....they are mirrors. Mirrors! I would so love those for Maelle's room!

And these owls! How cute are these? I see a pattern coming to life soon and these little gems making an appearance in the near future!
And don't get me started on this "Artist's Playroom"! Dreamy!


So as Bree and Jenna's birthday gift sits unfinished on my sewing table for yet another evening due to my irresponsibility of surfing the PB Kids website, I have added just a few more projects to that never ending list of mine. If only the days were longer! I am seeing a few late nights of last minute birthday sewing coming my way! Totally worth it though!
Nighty Night!

No comments: