Monday, February 15, 2010

happy heart day

Valentine's Day celebrations just wouldn't be complete without my favourite (ok one of my favourite) indulgences...cupcakes! I wish I could share one of these treats with all of you but just so you know what they were....we're talking chocolate cupcakes with a pink peppermint & coconut icing. Yum! Aren't those tulips just so lovely too? I think I already mentioned how much I love these....ok....enough rambling about food and flowers. Let's move on...

After a couple of days filled with Valentine's Day parties for the kids, and one ladies night here at my place, I am glad that Valentine's Day itself was a relatively quiet affair. We are all (yes all of us) have been battling colds for the past few days so it was nice to just hunker down and enjoy the day. Aidan and Maelle were busy colouring with their new watercolour crayons, and star shaped crayons, and Jenna and Bree were having a little fun with their gifts...a giant ladybug and a giant stuffed bear.


Well....I'd say that they liked them!


Hope everyone had a great happy heart day!
Hugs and kisses to everyone!

No comments: