Bree and Jenna enjoyed a sleigh ride around the grounds. This was their first time in a sled together. Usually we keep them in their own sled but we thought we'd give it a go and have them ride facing each other. They loved it!
Aidan attempted to pull Maelle in the toboggan. A little tricky going up hill!
Brent, Aidan and Maelle take the first run down the hill.
Even I got to have a little fun today. I forgot how tricky it can be steering a toboggan. Or I guess you really don't need to steer do you?
Aidan will probably tell you that I came really close to hitting a tree, however, so not true! I was at least 4 feet from the trunk! Miles away as far as I am concerned!
All in all a fantastic way to spend a bit of time this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment