Well....not much really to be truthfully honest. Just the day to day standard business around here. Trying to prepare for the arrival of these babes would be the main task right now. Digging out all of the baby stuff and reminiscing on how Aidan and Maelle used to fit into and use this stuff, and wondering where the time has gone. It also is amazing at just how much stuff we have accumulated over the years since Aidan was first born. I caught myself tonight, as I watched Aidan and Brent playing hockey on our rink after supper, at just how much Aidan has grown up. I couldn't believe that the once little boy who spent many an evening and night cuddled up in our arms was now outside playing hockey (and doing really well) and scoring goals. Wow. I was having a bit of a hard time seeing this now 4 year old on skates, using a hockey stick, and skating as fast as his little feet would let him go. You always want them to grow up, but sometimes it would be nice just to freeze time for a bit to cherish some of these moments just a little bit longer.
Anyways....back from my little trip down memory lane....I was able to capture a few "kid moments" over the last few days that made me smile.
The invasion continues....
Getting a little crafty with some newly purchased finger paints.
Check out the concentration!
I love seeing the kids in moments like these. Totally engrossed in an activity and oblivious to what is going on around them. It really does make up for those moments or even days where all they seem to do is argue and fight. I need to always remember that "they are just kids!" Somedays however, it is easier said than done!
No comments:
Post a Comment