Wednesday, February 25, 2009

novelty

Looks like my belly has become quite the novelty for the kids. Tonight, I was a parking lot to various vehicles that made the trip up my leg, and over "the hill", only to stop in what was referred to by Aidan as a very large parking lot. Good thing he is so cute, because I was so overcome by giggles that shook the vehicles off the hill (now resembling more of an earthquake) and Aidan laughed as the cars and trucks rolled off my belly on all sides. It's all about that creative play and I am glad I could be part of it...I think.



As for an update on the babes.....looks like we are still playing the waiting game with the chance of going at anytime. By next Wednesday however, an induction has already been scheduled which I really hope can be avoided and that things will just happen on their own. Fingers crossed!

No comments: