Thursday, February 12, 2009

call in the reinforcements!

So, after news from my doctor, that these little (ok...not so little) babes in my belly could arrive a bit earlier than originally planned, we decided to get Grandma Werkman in place a week earlier. She arrived on Tuesday and the kids are just thrilled to have a playmate that can actually move in an efficient manner. They have been very busy baking cookies, playing games, and tonight...a little hockey action took place on the backyard rink! Here are a few pics from the last few days!


Making Valentine's Day cookies.


Backyard hockey action!


Oh....I promise I will try to get some pregnancy pics on the blog in the next day or so. I must admit I am a little behind on this task, but I need to do this before it's too late! A friend of mine took a great picture today at a Valentine's party, so I will try to get this one on the blog too!

No comments: