Ok...I know it may be a little early but I couldn't hold out any longer! I had to put up the Christmas tree! We spent the afternoon and evening getting the tree all set for the holiday season. The kids did their part of unwrapping all of the ornaments (that alone was like Christmas morning!) and placing them in their spots of choice on the tree....clustered side by side, on the same branch in one area of the tree that they could reach. And yes...Brent laughs at me every year as I carefully re-arrange the ornaments when the kids aren't looking.
It was amazing to see just how excited that the kids got with the whole process....another sign that they are growing up just too quickly. Hopefully this week we will get a chance to make some Christmas ornaments for the trees. Yes....I said "trees". Aidan and Maelle have their own Christmas tree in their play room which will be decorated in the coming days and will more than likely have a spot on this blog sooner or later!
Hopefully a little bit of Christmas in slowly sneaking into your homes too! Ok...it didn't actually "sneak" into my house, it was more of a bombardment of snowmen and santas, but hey, I love Christmas! Now if you will excuse me...it's time for a little egg nog and warm cookies from my house elves before bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment