Hey everyone! There is someone new I'd like you all to meet!
This is Humphrey!
Humphrey is a new member of our family that now stands proudly in our front entrance. Where did he come from you ask? Well...this was my amazing birthday gift from Brent. Yep...I have wanted one of these bears since we moved to Calgary, and today, Brent made that possible. Brent has always had an amazing knack for choosing just the right gift for any occasion, and he always comes up with the best ideas. He has always been one for never just settling on any old thing, but always coming up with something creative, something sentimental, or even something just plain fun. He has always been able to keep me on my toes on any special occasion. Oh...and did I mention that he also has an amazing way with words? Yep...that's Brent. I am one lucky gal. So....not only is this an email to welcome Humphrey, but it's also an email to thank Brent for who he is. The best! Thanks for always keeping me on my toes and for making me so very happy! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment