Friday, November 28, 2008

pig tails & pony tails

Well folks....the results are in!
The new additions to the Snider clan will be.....baby girls!
Yep...looks like my team will outnumber Aidan and Brent 4-2 (5-2 if you include Dakota!)
Now...keep in mind that the technicians today were only 85 percent sure that it was indeed two girls, and that their is a small chance they could be wrong. Either way we are very excited! The ultrasound today showed that everything thus far is going great. Both gals are the same size and are right on target for their development. I'll have lots of updates for you as we go along as I get an ultrasound about every 3-4 weeks, then every 2 weeks, then as we get closer to the due date, every week. I am finding the whole process quite exciting and I am learning a lot. It's almost like we are first time parent's again with all of the new knowledge and experiences. Very cool! Everyone here is quite excited about the news and I am looking forward to getting everything organized and sorted for our new additions! Oh...in case you are wondering....I don't have an exact due date yet as it will depend on how things progress. Currently, the doctor's are hoping for early March. Yay!!

No comments: