Sunday, June 8, 2008

a monster bash

Well...after too many mugs (not cups...mugs) of hot chocolate, and too many straight days of rain causing my little brain to go into overdrive with indoor activities...these little creatures were created!



See what too much chocolate does! I come up with the strangest ideas! I think I came up with this one in the middle of the night!
So, after raiding my fabric bins, a couple of purchased IKEA towels, and some fun digging around in my button collection, the kids each drew their own shapes and we created monsters! A great indoor craft for the rain that has been bombarding us lately. The kids love these new little additions to our clan, and I think with a few more prototypes and more testing of different fabrics, I may have a little business venture in the works.
Oh...their names you ask....Max (the blue one) and Rita (the orange one). So silly.

No comments: