Monday, June 16, 2008

all my "green thumbs"

We have all been busy little bee's in the yard and the garden over these past few days. Finally the weather has been beautiful and we can spend the entire day outside. It is so awesome when you can eat all your meals outside, play outside, putter in the garden....and believe me we have done a lot of this lately. I think I am really getting into this gardening thing! I even have a composter which has turned into quite the science project for little Aidan. He has completely taken charge of emptying our daily "scraps" and helping mix up the waste. He loves a job!
Here are a few pics of what we have been up to:

Gotta be just like dad...

Giving those veggies a good drink.

Maelle always trying to do her part and help out...

Ok....maybe just a little too much!

No comments: