colouring, cuteness,
(photo courtesy of Auntie Ky)
fun day trips to favourite places...
and new projects and ideas that are being added to the list for next time! Said projects discovered while the ladies got into a little trouble whilst antiquing in Okotoks...oh what fun we had! I would describe the feeling as a slight bit giddy combined with giggles and a bit too much tea and coffee goodness! I'm still pumped about our fab finds!
Most importantly though, it was so nice to have a visit full of love, family time, and fun. It has been a busy albeit fun few days having Grandma and Grandpa Werkman hanging out with us, and as their adventure slowly comes to a close we are getting excited about Maelle's and my upcoming trip to Ontario in May that I am sure will be filled with even more adventures, fun, and good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment