Right...maybe not. Although they say it is spring, out here it is far from it. It has been damp, cold, snowy, and foggy for the past few days, making it feel...well, as far from spring as we can get. We did however manage to gather the troops this morning and get a little sledding in. I mean if you have snow, you may as well make the most of it - enter eye roll here - and try to enjoy those winter activities.
Alright, so I admit it, I did have fun. And judging by the looks on the kids' faces, I think that they did too. So maybe winter is far from over, and spring isn't just right around the corner. I guess we will just have to make the best of it because at this rate I am sure that we will still have snow in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment