And we're off!
Off to discover fantastic new places, off to discover the hermit crabs and all things lurking under rocks and seaweed, and off on a brand new adventure with 2 new travelling companions who will experience their very first ocean camping trip. The excitement level is very high at the moment as everyone is eagerly anticipating hitting the road on this summer's biggest adventure. We have lots planned for the next 3 weeks and even though I am expecting a few bumps along the way, I am also looking forward to the many moments and discoveries that will make this trip so very special and oh, so worth it! I am looking forward to those salty ocean breezes, tide pools brimming with new sea life every day, building sand castles and then watching them get washed away by the incoming tide, and wriggling my toes in the cool ocean water. And if all goes very well, a little whale watching for Aidan and Maelle....and maybe, just maybe, a bit of sea kayaking for me! Ahhh....can you tell that I too am very excited about this trip?
So, on that note, I will see you all back at this space at the end of the month. If I am very lucky, I may be able to fire off a quick post from the Island towards the end of our trip. Needless to say though, I am sure I will have a huge post full of stories and pics from our adventure upon our return.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment