Well....here we are! We have been in our new house now for one week and we are LOVING it! It is so nice to be able to breathe and to not be tripping over everyone and everything. Ahhh...the space! The move went really well, just a very long day. Thank goodness auntie Kylie and uncle Lindsay were able to take Aidan and Maelle out for an adventurous afternoon and bring us some yummy dinner! Thanks guys! Now....it's all about unpacking and getting organized. My favourite part! It's weird to have so much more living space (we have practically doubled it from the previous house) but I am sure we will still use every available inch. The kids have been having a blast exploring their new home, and are quite enjoying their own bedrooms. I think they are already making plans for the first sleep over and where it is going to be! Our neighbours are fantastic and we already have plans in the works for a joint fence building party. Now the only problem is they are quite chatty, so I am sure that this fence project won't be a speedy one!
Well I am off to see how many boxes I can unpack before retiring for the day. It seems like when you think you have all of one room unpacked, one more box suddenly appears out of no where. Wierd!
No comments:
Post a Comment