Friday, March 20, 2009

puddle jumpers

Talk about getting a little bit of spring fever today! The weather was absolutely FANTASTIC! Auntie Kylie came down for a visit to look after Aidan and Maelle while Brent and I took Bree and Jenna to a doctor's appointment. So nice having family close by!
Because of the warm weather, the kids put on their much loved rubber boots and did a little bit of puddle jumping today. No puddle went untouched on our walk.

This was the "ultimate" puddle!
Nothing like being ankle deep in water and then jumping on the still frozen ice to see who could get the biggest chunk. I love how excited these kids can get over the simplest things in life like a big puddle of water. That's what being a kid is all about!
Check this out....I actually got in a bit of hockey over the last few days before the weather got warm! It has been so nice to get outside with the kids and enjoy what I have missed over the past few months.

No comments: