Hey everybody!
Believe it or not, but I actually have a bit of time to do a quick post between feedings and diaper changing! Yay!
Everyone here is doing fantastic....aside from the sleep deprivation of course! Jenna and Bree are awesome and so far appear to be quite laid back. Aidan and Maelle are quite taken with their new siblings and are always looking for ways to help out which at this point can be both good and bad. They also seem quite enthralled with how small the girls' hands and feet are when compared to their own.
We are all trying to settle into a new routine around here, and I must say that so far I don't think we are doing too bad. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
Here are a few pics from the last few days of our new little bundles of joy!
Jenna
Bree
No comments:
Post a Comment