Well the chilly nights are now upon us. So much so, that we decided this evening was a perfect opportunity to have our first fire....indoors. We all snuggled up under a quilt on the couch and watched "Shrek". Would you believe that the kids actually sat still for half of the movie before we noticed that they were falling asleep? I think Brent and I were getting a little heavy eyed as well! It was nice to spend this quiet time after a busy day and a busy week. I see an end of week tradition in the making!
Oh, and just for fun...check out this awesome skeleton (thanks Martha Stewart!) that I picked up from Michael's for part of this year's Halloween decor:
How much fun is he? Or she?
It's actually a vinyl window cling! Ok...you can imagine how many times this has freaked me out at night. But how could I resist?
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoys their turkey dinner. I know we have a HUGE feast planned for Sunday, and Kylie and I will be cooking up a storm all day! Does that mean that Brent, Linsday, and Aidan have to do the dishes??
No comments:
Post a Comment