Here we are at Friday already (again I am not exactly sure where the week went) and Aidan has one week of
pre-school under his belt. I noticed that he is a lot more confident today.
Maelle and I waited with him outside of his class until his teacher came and let everyone in, and once that happened, he turned to me and said "bye" and "kiss" (of which I proudly obliged) and off he went. Wow! He's right in there with his pals (although he knows none of their names except "that girl" or "that boy"), hanging up his art bag and coat and off to the circle.
Maelle says "bye bye Aidan" and turns and walks away with me as we head out to do some errands. I also learned today that
Maelle quite likes the library. Where I would always chase Aidan around the stacks of books,
Maelle was quite content to sit on the floor and flip through whatever book she picked off the shelf. Funny.
Ok...and I will post this one Kylie took of Maelle and Uncle Lindsay that was just too cute not to share!

Have a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment