Will it ever stop? It has been raining, no lies, since we have been back from our holiday. We got back on Tuesday. It has rained every day, and every night since then. Oh....wait....I think we may have had about 2 hours of kinda sunny weather on Friday. Just enough for a quick walk and just enough time for Aidan and Maelle to get covered in mud in the short time we were outside. I think I can actually see my grass growing right before my eyes.
Poor Dakota....you'd think that because she is a Lab, that she would enjoy this wet weather. Not! For some unknown reason she will not go outside when it's raining, and she can usually out wait minor showers. But when it rains for 4 days straight, she really has no choice!
Don't worry Dakota....I am sure that the sun will shine soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment