Sunday, April 20, 2008

A wintery hello!

Ok...I am back in business. The new camera is up and working great (I love it), and I have figured out my new uploading process....so here we go!
We have had quite the blast of winter this weekend. A huge storm hit us Friday and finally let up late yesterday. I am not sure how much snow we ended up with (it depends which part of the yard you're loooking at!) but needless to say it was more than enough. Brent is currently soaking up the sun in Arizona, and is probably sitting by the pool as I type this post! I do hope that he is having fun....he deserves a little vacation for all of the hard work he does. Ok....I must admit I was a tad jealous Friday evening as the major blizzard outside was battering our house, and he kept asking where the sunscreen was. He did manage to keep his laughter contained for the most part I guess.
Anyways....I have included a few nice pics of the kidlets, along with a few wintery ones so all of you people in Ontario who are enjoying the warm weather can have a good laugh!!

Still full of giggles despite the wintery weather...



Aidan....not so impressed that the sandbox is buried yet again.

We do have a firepit somewhere in front of the chairs!
(Can you believe that Brent and I were sitting in these chairs last weekend enjoying a fire!)

What do you think this Robin is thinking?

No comments: