Friday, April 18, 2008

Grrrrrrr.......

Yes, I am a tad grumpy today....it is currently snowing (yes snowing) and it is supposed to snow today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday. Oh I am so very unhappy. Brent is off to Phoenix, Arizona tomorrow (lucky guy!) and while he is seeking shade on the golf course, I will be throwing a log on the fire and shovelling snow non-stop! Oh well. It will be a good weekend to get caught up on all of those little (ok and some big) projects that have piled up in my "craft area". Oh....and if you're wondering why there are no pics with this post (I am so very sorry), I have just purchased (finally) a new digital SLR camera and I am just trying to figure out all of the fun features. Believe me....I will get some pics up as soon as possible....that is...if I am not buried in snow! Boy, did Brent time his trip right!!

No comments: