Monday, December 8, 2014

Maelle turns 8!!

I don't think I have ever come across anyone that has been so excited about a pending birthday than Maelle.  She had been counting down for weeks until her special day, and at 6:00am (note the "am" part) on this past Sunday, a little, and very excited, voice came out of the dark...."I am so excited, I can't sleep.  Can I snuggle until it's 7:00?"  Cute...very!  Sunday morning snuggles with this very excited and perhaps not so little girl....how could we say no?!
Maelle was a bundle of energy all day...bouncing to and fro, grinning from ear to ear.  She raced to the phone whenever it rang, chatted at a hundred miles an hour with whomever was on the other end (many of you witnessed this first hand!) and giggled and giggled and giggled....all day!  I'd say that this was a pretty successful birthday for one very special little gal!







































Happy Birthday Maelle!  May you always be the fun loving, hug giving, artisitic, and free spirited little girl forever and always.  We love you bunches!

No comments: