Thursday, August 2, 2012

we're back!

















Hello!  Yes, we have returned from a most fabulous time on Vancouver Island.  Boy were we busy!  We saw and did, and explored so much that I am still sorting through the just over a thousand - yes, you read that right - I took a little over a thousand pictures, egads -  so I am hoping to start sharing our stories very soon.  Brent is even working on a little iMovie, and if all goes well, we'll have it up here in this space of mine soon.  So, bear with me friends.  I am sorting through and reliving all of our time on the island and I will hopefully get some highlights up here very soon.  It's a difficult task going through that many pictures and trying to narrow down the cream of the crop without boring you to tears!  I will try, once again, to cut out the chit chatty parts and just focus on the pics - and let them tell the story!  Pictures afterall, are definitely worth a thousand words!

No comments: