Saturday, June 23, 2012

proud

I am having one of those proud mama moments today.  Even though the soccer game was rained out...again, we did get to pick up the soccer pictures for Bree and Jenna, and they also received their very first medals.  I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled these two little ladies are about those medals.  Smiles cannot get any bigger today!  I'll post some pics of the gals with their hard earned awards, as soon as it stops raining!  At any rate, I am so thrilled about this year's soccer for Bree and Jenna.  It was a huge confidence builder for both of them, and just to watch them play, on their own, with other teammates was priceless.  I am sure they will want to play next year, and I could see this sport quickly becoming "their thing"!

Bree
Jenna 



I was so impressed with the photographer this year for soccer pics.  He took extra time (that he didn't have to) and took a whole bunch of Bree and Jenna together.  So awesome!  He was also so good with the girls (they are really shy with people that they don't know) and he had them giggling within seconds. 


We celebrated the day (once it stopped raining for a bit) with a bike ride and playground crawl throughout the neighborhood, and a pit stop for ice cream and coffee at my favourite place....Cafe Crema.  Here's to a great day! 

No comments: