Today I had my first taste of the Christmas season!! I was sooo excited! What was it you ask? No, I didn't put my tree up! Very funny!
I had my very first, Christmas Gingerbread Latte! Check out the Christmas cup!
Oh it was so very festive! And so missed! This is my one very special treat that I indulge in over the Christmas season. And would you believe that Starbucks even had their Christmas tree up? I probably looked a bit like a fool walking into the coffee shop today...kinda like a kid in a candy store...only it was me taking in all of the decorations grinning ear to ear and excitedly ordering my special Christmas drink! Sigh!
Oh....that little green sweater that is behind my latte is a new addition to my snowman clan that will soon be finding a home somewhere in my house. And yes, I did listen to Christmas tunes today (the kids made me do it!) and put a few snowmen out!
I think it's going to be a very exciting Christmas season!
And...stay tuned for a post about something I picked up for the kids today that is going to be way too much fun! It will be a new tradition I am sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment