Friday, September 18, 2009

hiking

Oh how I love the mountains! I so needed this little escape today to one of our favourite places along the Little Elbow river. We have spent a lot of time here over the year's and today was Bree and Jenna's very first time to visit this spot. I wish we could have spent longer hiking along the river but the wind coming off the surrounding peaks was a tad chilly and made for a bit of a windy trek. Nonetheless, we had a great time.


Bree riding in the backpack carrier for the first time. She quite liked pulling dad's hair and playing with his ears!


Jenna and mom enjoying the mountain views.


My little trekkers on the hunt for that perfect rock to throw in the river.

Someone (Bree) was just a wee bit tired from our little hike.

I have never seen anyone fall asleep in an exersaucer before! Too cute!

No comments: