Sunday, April 5, 2009

good times

Can you believe that Bree and Jenna are already one month old?
I must say, that I did think having two babies at the same time would be crazy, crazy, crazy, and even though we have had the odd insane moment, things have gone relatively smooth. I think a special thanks to Brent is due here! Without him I may not be as sane as I am right now! So...thank you so much Brent for all of your help and support. You are a great dad and an awesome hubby!


Both Jenna and Bree have become fascinated with the toys hanging from their toy bars. It's fun to watch them become more aware of their surroundings, and try to figure out how to grasp and reach for objects.

We have been quite busy with the day to day of having newborns around here, but we are making sure to spend some extra quality time with Aidan and Maelle. I took advantage of the girls' naptime the other day to make a few Easter cookies. I am not sure, but I think more cookie dough was gobbled up than what made it onto the cookie sheets.



Nonetheless, good fun was had by all, and what was even more fun was enjoying some freshly baked cookies right out of the oven.

Even Dakota had a special "bonding" moment. I think she has adapted quite well with Jenna and Bree don't you?
All in all, things are going quite well here, and we are looking forward to the upcoming warmer weather in hopes that we can get everyone outside. Maybe spring is just right around the corner afterall!

No comments: