Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love laundry!

Yes...I said it...."I love laundry!"
I love waking up to a breezy day, gathering all of the bedding from everyone's bed, hunting down all of the abandoned towels that need washing, waiting for the washer to finish, and then, loading up my basket and heading outside to hang it all up! I love the sound of sheets and pillowcases billowing in the wind, and the fresh smell that I get when I bring the laundry inside to fold it...and then the best part...curling up in my bed at night with all of that freshness knowing that my sheets have soaked up all of that fresh air.
Am I crazy? Well, yes.
Ever since I have put up a clothes line, and I am using my drying rack a lot more, I love to do the laundry and hang it outside. Now...every time I do this, it clouds over and I end up running outside to bring it all in as the rain starts to fall, but hey....isn't that part of the whole experience?
I especially love doing the laundry when I have a helper...



No comments: