Monday, January 21, 2008

A visit with Grandma & Grandpa

Grandma & Grandpa Werkman have arrived!
We have all been enjoying a few relaxing days hanging around the house and playing....lots of playing! It's been a little chilly out here in Calgary and we actually had a good dump of snow the day that Grandma and Grandpa arrived, so curling up by the fire (surrounded by Little People and Thomas the train) has been the favourite activity.
Today....Grandma and Grandpa got to spend the entire day with the two little ones while Brent and I went snowboarding at Sunshine Village in Banff. It was my first time out in about 4 years, and it was awesome! A big thank you to Grandma & Grandpa! Actually...I don't think Aidan and Maelle even knew we were gone! We still have the whole week left with Grandma and Grandpa so I am sure I will have more pics to post in a few days!

A day on the slopes!!!



No comments: